Certificate in Supply Chain and Logistics Management
- Logistics is the process/chain management of transport flow and the storage of goods and services from its origin to it consumptions.
- It includes both inbound & outbound movements and does not include activities such as forecasting and procurement.
- Supply Chain Management (SCM) is the oversight of materials, information, and finances as they move in a process from supplier to manufacturer to wholesaler to retailer to consumer.
- SCM involves coordinating and integrating these flows both within and among companies with the objective of making products available when needed.
- Supply chain management can be divided into 3 main flows:
- Product flow
- Information flow
- Finances flow
Fee for Online Course: Rs 3500+ 18% GST (Including Study Material and Free Video Tutorials)
Fee for Class Room Classes:-Rs 7000+18% GST